Why choose basswood blinds for your home or office?
Basswood blinds are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here’s why:
- High quality basswood is durable and gorgeous.
- These classic blinds are a superb choice to give your room a sophisticated look without the cost of basswood shutters.
What kind of features are available with basswood window blinds?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with basswood blinds:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your basswood blinds and enables the blinds to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Routeless: Want less light? With routeless blinds, your basswood blinds would not have visible holes for the cord to pass through, meaning more privacy and less light leakage.
- Rounded Corners: This small upgrade available on some basswood blinds changes the cut of the slats, giving it a designer style.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your basswood blinds will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your blinds will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier blinds.
- Cloth Tapes: Choose from different styles of fabric to add class to your basswood blinds. This decorative and stylish upgrade also covers route holes, increases privacy and decreases light leakage.
- Valance/Cornice Options: Choose to fully accent your windows with lovely and stylish topper options.