Why choose roller blinds for your home or office?
Roller blinds, sometimes known as roller shades or roller screens, are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here’s why:
- Roller blinds pull your room together with beautiful and coordinated patterns and solids.
- Amazingly easy to clean, roller blinds are among the simplest of window treatments to keep looking like new.
What kind of features are available with roller blinds?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with roller blinds:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your roller blinds and enables them to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Opacity: This option lets you choose the amount of light you want to enter your room. Choose from blackout and light filtering materials to have better control on light and privacy.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your roller blinds will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your blinds will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier blinds.
- Motorized: This option lets you raise or lower your roller blinds at the touch of a button. It is ideal for hard-to-reach windows, and households with children and pets, for TV rooms and bedrooms.